A limited warranty*is offered on all SAPPHIRE products; all warranty enquires are to be directed to your initial place of purchase. The limited warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser of the SAPPHIRE product and may not be transferred. For warranty service please contact your Dealer/Reseller, they will require proof of purchase which includes the original invoice/documentation.
- Product Warranty will not be deemed valid even if returned after purchase for the following cases:
The limited warranty does not cover products that the user has disassembled. GPU or ASIC devices (VGA) are sensitive to thermal (heat) issues. The heat sink has been designed to meet the requirements to ensure reliability of the product. Any warranty is rendered invalid if the product has been dismantled or the heat sink has been removed as this may cause damage to the GPU or ASIC device. Non-compliance will cause the warranty of the product to be void and repair will be at the users cost.
At this time SAPPHIRE does not directly provide any warranty extensions. Any warranty extensions purchased will be the sole responsibility of the reseller or distributor that has provided the extension. Any extensions provided by the reseller are independent and not the responsibility of SAPPHIRE.
Any replacement product provided under warranty may include new, reworked or refurbished product and parts.
Any repaired, replaced or exchanged products will be covered for the remaining period of the original warranty.
SAPPHIRE reserves the right to change this policy without advance notice.
- Products that are defaced or physically damaged and modified by customer.
- Products that become non-functional due to improper use by the customer
- Products that cannot be verified as original SAPPHIRE products.
- Products that do not have the same serial number on the product and the original receipt.
- Products not purchased from an official SAPPHIRE distributor or reseller.
- When Proof of Purchase cannot be provided
General Card Specifications can vary due to component availability and are subject to change without notice
*NB: Warranty may vary from Country/Region, the customer must verify directly with the SAPPHIRE Authorized Dealer/Reseller from where the product was purchased as to the specifics of Warranty provided.
Warranty also varies for products used in Industrial , Block chain and crypto currency mining applications and the customer must verify with the SAPPHIRE Authorized Dealer/Reseller from where the product was purchased for more information.